robotron not showing red

I just fired up my robotron that was sitting in a garage for 3 years.
The monitor shows only a little red. I adjusted the wg19k4901 monitor
but the red is still not as crisp as it once was. Any suggestions?

it's always best to start with a cap kit.

if that doesn't help out switch out the 203 and 206 transistor on the pcb
and 401 on the neck board...

http://slot-tech-ftp.serveftp.com:8080/technical_department/monitors/flowcharts/4900flow.jpg

<tony.dorio@comcast.net> wrote in message
>I just fired up my robotron that was sitting in a garage for 3 years.
> The monitor shows only a little red. I adjusted the wg19k4901 monitor
> but the red is still not as crisp as it once was. Any suggestions?

Swap the red wire with either the blue or green on the video signal
connector. It can help narrow the problem between the pcb and the chassis.

tony.dorio@comcast.net wrote:

> I just fired up my robotron that was sitting in a garage for 3 years.
> The monitor shows only a little red. I adjusted the wg19k4901 monitor
> but the red is still not as crisp as it once was. Any suggestions?

Vaxx

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2004

trasistors and/or caps on the neck board.