How to get WPA2 on the MN-720 (unsupported)

Folks, I've posted information in my blog on a method to enable WPA2
support on the Microsoft MN-720 pc card.

http://www.mcemvp.us/bbowman/

This is totally unsupported and if your computer explodes or
disintegrates, I'm not responsible.

As Microsoft as discontinued these products, this may help you get
more life out of them. The MN-700 will not ever be able to be upgraded
to WPA2 so you'll need to buy a different router.

Again, this is unsupported and if you like leaping off the bleeding
edge, you may want to try this one out.

I'm hoping that this is of help to the community here.

Enjoy..
--

Barb Bowman
MS Windows-MVP

yeah, I posted -MY- DSLR thread here back on the 23rd. thanks for the
credit.