All of a sudden neither of my two drives (DVDRW and DVD) will recognise blank
dvds or blank cds. The Icons for E: and F: change to a picture of a disk with
DVD-R etc but if you double clip on it you get "E: is not accessible,
incorrect function". You can right click and format to a drag to disc though.
Nero/roxio etc don't pick up a blank disc at all. It's still fine with
recordable discs that I've already put stuff on. Have deleted and reinstalled
drivers and burning software.

Help!

;315350]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];315350
"Incorrect Function" Error Message When You Access the CD-ROM Drive, DVD-ROM Drive,
or CD-RW Drive

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q316529
CD-R Drive or CD-RW Drive Is Not Recognized As a Recordable Device.