WTB: Sanyo Monitor for Nintendo Cabinet

Last response: in Video Games
a b C Monitor
March 30, 2005 1:53:42 AM

Hello,

Looking to buy a working Sanyo monitor (EZ-20, etc.) in the San
Francisco bay area. It's alright if it needs a cap kit or the like.

Let me know your price, thanks!

-Steve
March 30, 2005 5:57:01 AM

I have one in Las Vegas if anyone needs one, locally.
Worked nice when pulled from punchout game, no cap kit needed.
Not sure about the sound area, however. More than likely, ok.
It was pulled from a converted punchout that was jamma-ized.
It's the lower monitor with the pcb still attached to plug in the second
monitor.
Has the fighting ring rope burn in on tube.
looking for $30, I really don't want to ship this.
I don't have a spare monitor box to ship it in.
I save those for my XY monitors that sell for money.

Troy,

!