WTB: Sanyo Monitor for Nintendo Cabinet

Hello,

Looking to buy a working Sanyo monitor (EZ-20, etc.) in the San
Francisco bay area. It's alright if it needs a cap kit or the like.

Let me know your price, thanks!

-Steve
1 answer Last reply
More about sanyo monitor nintendo cabinet
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I have one in Las Vegas if anyone needs one, locally.
    Worked nice when pulled from punchout game, no cap kit needed.
    Not sure about the sound area, however. More than likely, ok.
    It was pulled from a converted punchout that was jamma-ized.
    It's the lower monitor with the pcb still attached to plug in the second
    monitor.
    Has the fighting ring rope burn in on tube.
    looking for $30, I really don't want to ship this.
    I don't have a spare monitor box to ship it in.
    I save those for my XY monitors that sell for money.

    Troy,

    <ataritoobin@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > Looking to buy a working Sanyo monitor (EZ-20, etc.) in the San
    > Francisco bay area. It's alright if it needs a cap kit or the like.
    >
    > Let me know your price, thanks!
    >
    > -Steve

Games Sanyo Video Monitors Nintendo Video Games Product