Another Cannot Run Two Device Installations

Hi there. I really need help, my comp is driving me crazy!

I'm trying to install a new Driver for my Nvidia Geforce 5600 Ultra.
Downloading it was the easy part.

The hard part is every time I try to run the driver patch, I get a message
saying that there is already another device installing and that I have to
cancel out of it before I continue.

When I try the Add New Hardware wizard I get the message "You can only
install one device at a time." I know this was already covered in a post
below, but my computer has no restore point because I just system restored
it. Restoring it will not fix anything.

How can I see what device is installing. Please don't tell me to look in my
device manager b/c it tells me nothing.

Someone please help!!!!

You have to remove the old driver first. Go to Control Panel>Add Remove
Programs. Then go back to Device Manager>
Display Adaptors>Your GeF and rt click and choose Uninstall. Restart
tapping F8 repeatedly until you get a Menu.
Select Safe Mode. Once XP fully loads try installing the new Nvidia
Driver. Do NOT use Add New Hardware Wizard.
"Clark Kent of Earth" <Clark Kent of Earth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message news:951F53C7-637A-4BA5-9B20-67E866F3199E@microsoft.com...