Help with error message

After having a worm removed when I try to access some of my Documents I get
Processor. The files may have been Renamed, deleted or moved. Try
reinstalling Works and then starting the program again. I do not have a
recovery cd and Windows XP was installed on the computer by the manufacturor
hp pavilion 310n. I have spent hours on the help and support with hp and
mirosoft and no solution

This could be because the worm might have infected those files and when it
was removed the files got deleted. If that is the case you would have to
reinstall Works. Most computers from HP come wiht recovery CD's. If you got
the HP from Wal-Mart then you would have to create your own. You may want to
see if there is a way to get recovery Cd's from HP which may cost.
Sorry but that's the best suggestion I can give

RhuscuO
"Cindy Hess" <stvrainvilliage@msn.com> wrote in message
> After having a worm removed when I try to access some of my Documents I
get
Word