Any people fix classic games in Toronto?

Does anyone from Toronto Ontario know any people who repair old arcade
games? I have a Dragon's Lair that has some monitor, scoreboard, &
control problems but otherwise works and have no idea how to fix it
myself. E-Mail me if you know.

pgoff@sprint.ca

That's an incredibly good question. The entire SW Ontario collector
market is incredibly underserviced.

*Hint to all you technological/entrepreneurial types...

Lots of operators in the TO area do repairs but they will make you pay
dearly,- you should sell it to me.

Seriously though...shoot me an email and I can try and help you with your
issues

Thanks

Terry

"Paul Goff" <pgoff@sprint.ca> wrote in message
> Does anyone from Toronto Ontario know any people who repair old arcade
> games? I have a Dragon's Lair that has some monitor, scoreboard, &
> control problems but otherwise works and have no idea how to fix it
> myself. E-Mail me if you know.
>
> pgoff@sprint.ca

you might find help here:
http://www.dragons-lair-project.com/