Deleted User Account

I have a computer where the user account has been deleted. This was not done
by managing user accounts.

When the computer re-started, the user ID simply no longer had any valid
information. The administrator account was even blocked from access at
log-in.

Is there a virus that will delete user account information from the
registry, and block the administrator from having all access to the
computer?

Brian
1 answer Last reply
More about deleted user account

    adaware error Unable to Log On To Windows XP After Removing wsaupdater.exe: http://www.lavasofthelp.com/articles/v6/04/06/0901.html

    --

    Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
    FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
    "Brian Carpenter" <b_carpenter@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:OS%23TL5eRFHA.580@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
    >I have a computer where the user account has been deleted. This was not done by managing user accounts.
    >
    > When the computer re-started, the user ID simply no longer had any valid information. The administrator account was even blocked
    > from access at log-in.
    >
    > Is there a virus that will delete user account information from the registry, and block the administrator from having all access
    > to the computer?
    >
    > Brian

Computers Windows XP