FS: Suzuka 8 sit down motorcycle racer in Connecticut

Hi everyone,
I was planning on putting this in the basement but I measured the bikes and
they just won't fit down there without some major disassembly, and I'd have
to chop the top off of the part with the monitors to get it to fit so it's
going up for sale. Bikes have been calibrated and work well, both sides are
on free play. Needs some cosmetics work but it works well. Both monitors
work well but could use a cap kit sooner or later. The monitors in this are
worth the price alone. I put in a new marquee light so that lights up and
the brake lights work on the back of the bikes too. The brakes stick a
little so on free play it just jumps into a game when fired up unless you
make sure the brakes are all the way off. Manual is included. $250 if you
want to ship this beast you're welcome to but only through NAVL. Pics are
available here. http://www.agelessarcade.com/images/suzuka8/

I need this thing gone asap. I fit the whole thing in the back of my
pickup, full size 8 foot bed with the tailgate closed so it'll fit in a full
sized 6 foot bed with the gate down. I do not have the bolts that attach
the bikes to the main unit but I'm sure Home Depot or somewhere have
something that would fit just fine.

--
www.agelessarcade.com
Hamden, CT 06518

Oh yeah, email is scott (AT) agelessarcade .com and I'm open to trades too.

Thanks, Scott

"thrushguy" <garons@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Hi everyone,
> I was planning on putting this in the basement but I measured the bikes
and
> they just won't fit down there without some major disassembly, and I'd
have
> to chop the top off of the part with the monitors to get it to fit so it's
> going up for sale. Bikes have been calibrated and work well, both sides
are
> on free play. Needs some cosmetics work but it works well. Both monitors
> work well but could use a cap kit sooner or later. The monitors in this
are
> worth the price alone. I put in a new marquee light so that lights up and
> the brake lights work on the back of the bikes too. The brakes stick a
> little so on free play it just jumps into a game when fired up unless you
> make sure the brakes are all the way off. Manual is included. $250 if
you
> want to ship this beast you're welcome to but only through NAVL. Pics are
> available here. http://www.agelessarcade.com/images/suzuka8/
>
> I need this thing gone asap. I fit the whole thing in the back of my
> pickup, full size 8 foot bed with the tailgate closed so it'll fit in a
full
> sized 6 foot bed with the gate down. I do not have the bolts that attach
> the bikes to the main unit but I'm sure Home Depot or somewhere have
> something that would fit just fine.
>
> --
> www.agelessarcade.com
> Hamden, CT 06518

Do you happen to have the measurement's of the individual pieces?

steve

"thrushguy" <garons@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Hi everyone,
> I was planning on putting this in the basement but I measured the bikes
> and
> they just won't fit down there without some major disassembly, and I'd
> have
> to chop the top off of the part with the monitors to get it to fit so it's
> going up for sale. Bikes have been calibrated and work well, both sides
> are
> on free play. Needs some cosmetics work but it works well. Both monitors
> work well but could use a cap kit sooner or later. The monitors in this
> are
> worth the price alone. I put in a new marquee light so that lights up and
> the brake lights work on the back of the bikes too. The brakes stick a
> little so on free play it just jumps into a game when fired up unless you
> make sure the brakes are all the way off. Manual is included. $250 if
> you
> want to ship this beast you're welcome to but only through NAVL. Pics are
> available here. http://www.agelessarcade.com/images/suzuka8/
>
> I need this thing gone asap. I fit the whole thing in the back of my
> pickup, full size 8 foot bed with the tailgate closed so it'll fit in a
> full
> sized 6 foot bed with the gate down. I do not have the bolts that attach
> the bikes to the main unit but I'm sure Home Depot or somewhere have
> something that would fit just fine.
>
> --
> www.agelessarcade.com
> Hamden, CT 06518

I know the kids won't be happy with me getting rid of it but there's no way
it's getting into my basement once I actually took the measurements. I just
have a straight shot of stairs going down into the basement but the height
at the end of the stairs is under 6 feet which makes big stuff really tough.
Here are the dimensions.

The main unit with the monitors is:

72" wide
54" tall
26" deep

The two bikes are:

36" wide (including the platform)
38" tall
50" deep (from the taillights to where it bolts to the game)

Despite it's size it's not terrible to move around. There are wheels on
each part and two people can load the stuff into a truck. If you eat your
wheaties you can unload it yourself.

Scott

"Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Do you happen to have the measurement's of the individual pieces?
>
> steve
>
> "thrushguy" <garons@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > Hi everyone,
> > I was planning on putting this in the basement but I measured the bikes
> > and
> > they just won't fit down there without some major disassembly, and I'd
> > have
> > to chop the top off of the part with the monitors to get it to fit so
it's
> > going up for sale. Bikes have been calibrated and work well, both sides
> > are
> > on free play. Needs some cosmetics work but it works well. Both
monitors
> > work well but could use a cap kit sooner or later. The monitors in this
> > are
> > worth the price alone. I put in a new marquee light so that lights up
and
> > the brake lights work on the back of the bikes too. The brakes stick a
> > little so on free play it just jumps into a game when fired up unless
you
> > make sure the brakes are all the way off. Manual is included. $250 if
> > you
> > want to ship this beast you're welcome to but only through NAVL. Pics
are
> > available here. http://www.agelessarcade.com/images/suzuka8/
> >
> > I need this thing gone asap. I fit the whole thing in the back of my
> > pickup, full size 8 foot bed with the tailgate closed so it'll fit in a
> > full
> > sized 6 foot bed with the gate down. I do not have the bolts that
attach
> > the bikes to the main unit but I'm sure Home Depot or somewhere have
> > something that would fit just fine.
> >
> > --
> > www.agelessarcade.com
> > Hamden, CT 06518