FS: Nintendo VS "red tent" cocktail $200

Has super mario brothers in one side, and pinball in the other. Comes with
1 gun. Game is located in CT.
2 answers Last reply
More about nintendo tent cocktail

    Chuk wrote:
    > Has super mario brothers in one side, and pinball in the other.
    Comes with
    > 1 gun. Game is located in CT.

    Hello. Could you please tell me the condition of the cabinet. Would it
    be possible to see some pics of the game? Also would you be willing to
    drive part way to Vermont of course for a fee? Thanks for any info.
    Regards, Bob E-mail is matrix42@sover.net .

    Spoken for

    "Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
    > Has super mario brothers in one side, and pinball in the other. Comes
    > with 1 gun. Game is located in CT.

Games Video Nintendo Video Games