FS: Nintendo VS "red tent" cocktail $200

Last response: in Video Games
March 30, 2005 4:45:20 PM

Has super mario brothers in one side, and pinball in the other. Comes with
1 gun. Game is located in CT.
Anonymous
March 31, 2005 8:26:12 AM

Chuk wrote:
> Has super mario brothers in one side, and pinball in the other.
Comes with
> 1 gun. Game is located in CT.

Hello. Could you please tell me the condition of the cabinet. Would it
be possible to see some pics of the game? Also would you be willing to
drive part way to Vermont of course for a fee? Thanks for any info.
Regards, Bob E-mail is matrix42@sover.net .
Anonymous
March 31, 2005 11:58:27 PM

Spoken for