Has anyone yet to build a ....

Rich

Has anyone put together a cabinet with the new programmable jamma board from
arcade shop yet? If so please send me some pics inside and out.
Thanks
Rich

Rich

Matt
According to the pinout you can connect player one to a joystick and player
to a tackball and depending on what game you choose you can use either, is
this correct?
Rich
"Rich" <richierich4@cox.net> wrote in message
> Has anyone put together a cabinet with the new programmable jamma board
from
> arcade shop yet? If so please send me some pics inside and out.
> Thanks
> Rich

It would be really nice to hook up a 49 way joystick for the games like
sinistar though and mabey even a mod for food fight. This really looks
like the way to go as far as multi-game boards. yea, 500$ for a 9 in 1
is absurd when you can have this magic little jamma beast instead for
less sounds better.

-isaac

matt wrote:
> Yeah, the upright I built last week was done in this way. You have to
adjust
> the trackball speed (done in software) but it works great. When you
have the
> trackball connected you cannot use the joystick to control the
trackball
> games.
>
> BTW, this board works great with an 8 way stick. You would figure
that the 4
> way games like Mr Do! would have a problem with it but it doesn't.
And the 8
> way works great for Sinistar!
>
> --
> Matt
> M and M Electronics
> 6661 Stanford Ranch Road
> Suite F, PMB 105
> Rocklin, Ca 95677
> 916-275-5871
> "Rich" <richierich4@cox.net> wrote in message
> > Matt
> > According to the pinout you can connect player one to a joystick
and
> > player
> > to a tackball and depending on what game you choose you can use
either, is
> > this correct?
> > Rich
> > "Rich" <richierich4@cox.net> wrote in message
> >> Has anyone put together a cabinet with the new programmable jamma
board
> > from
> >> arcade shop yet? If so please send me some pics inside and out.
> >> Thanks
> >> Rich

I own three of these boards and haven't tried programming them yet. I
was wondering if anyone knows of a source to add the pacman and galaga
games? Or can we only have the games that arcadeshop supports?
Figured someone out there would have figured out a way to do this.

Thanks Jim