FA: Qbert and MameActor (reactor clone) in FL

Prok

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2003

Got a couple interesting machines on ebay right now.. My Qbert upright with
one of my reproduction cabinets that has NOS Qberts Qubes sideart on one
side, repro Qbert on the other.. All new art, new cab, original guts. works
100%.

The other is an experiment I did a while back just to see if I could, the
MameActor.. it's a clone of a Reactor cabinet (the cabinet itself is perfect
if you have a ratty one to just transfer guts), the game plays mame and is
optimized for Reactor. The rear grilles, hardware, marquee, bezel, coin
door and control panel are original Reactor parts.

Check them out here:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ2QQsassZsonej

I've been on ebay for 6.5 years, 100% positive feedback as both a buyer and
seller.

Thanks for lookin :)

/brian

http://www.tutankham.com

prOk wrote:
> Got a couple interesting machines on ebay right now.. My Qbert
upright with
> one of my reproduction cabinets that has NOS Qberts Qubes sideart on
one
> side, repro Qbert on the other.. All new art, new cab, original guts.
works
> 100%.
>
> The other is an experiment I did a while back just to see if I could,
the
> MameActor.. it's a clone of a Reactor cabinet (the cabinet itself is
perfect
> if you have a ratty one to just transfer guts), the game plays mame
and is
> optimized for Reactor. The rear grilles, hardware, marquee, bezel,
coin
> door and control panel are original Reactor parts.
>
> Check them out here:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ2QQsassZsonej

> I've been on ebay for 6.5 years, 100% positive feedback as both a
buyer and
> seller.
>
> Thanks for lookin :)

That reactor mame looks beautiful! nice job!

-isaac

> /brian
>
> http://www.tutankham.com

I've seen this game in person and it is superb. Brian is a perfectionist
and also quite skillful with cabinetry. I'm sure the buyer will be pleased.

Mark Hooks

"prOk" <bsonej@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Got a couple interesting machines on ebay right now.. My Qbert upright
> with one of my reproduction cabinets that has NOS Qberts Qubes sideart on
> one side, repro Qbert on the other.. All new art, new cab, original guts.
> works 100%.
>
> The other is an experiment I did a while back just to see if I could, the
> MameActor.. it's a clone of a Reactor cabinet (the cabinet itself is
> perfect if you have a ratty one to just transfer guts), the game plays
> mame and is optimized for Reactor. The rear grilles, hardware, marquee,
> bezel, coin door and control panel are original Reactor parts.
>
> Check them out here:
> http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ2QQsassZsonej
>
> I've been on ebay for 6.5 years, 100% positive feedback as both a buyer
> and seller.
>
> Thanks for lookin :)
>
> /brian
>
> http://www.tutankham.com

Prok

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2003

Thanks Mark!

I've gotten a number of questions on these machines but it's suprising how
many people don't have valid email addresses attached to Ebay when they ask
a question..

To answer a few:
* Yes, the artwork on the Reactor cab is from phoenixarcade.com (great
stuff)
* The CPO's on same machine are from ArcadeRenovations
* The Qbert's Qubes sideart on the Qbert is indeed NOS
* Yes, if you had guts for a Reactor everything would fit in place as
expected in the cabinet.

/brian