Floppy disc

TBone

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am running Windows XP and when I try to back up Microsoft Money to my
floppy, I get a message saying it is not accessable. This is something that
just started happening. What can i do to solve this problem?
--
T-bone Tom

Adi

Try use flopy in Safe Mode. If works, then You have in normal mode resident
program that make errors by using floppy. If doesn't work, then is floppy
'die'.
advo@siol.net

"Tbone" <Tbone@discussions.microsoft.com> je napisal v sporoèilo
news:77E7A83F-0F5E-4DC0-A629-4175DC519965@microsoft.com ...