WATCH THE KID IN THE BACK:)

mark

The little kid definitely came in his pants.:)))))))
"MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote in message
> This is Mark Spaeth when he was a little lad;)))
> http://www.bangedup.com/post.php?media=949
> --
>
> THANKS.MARK,
> MARKLINE VENDING
> BUY/SELL/TRADE/VIDEO GAMES
> VENDING MACHINES,SLOTS,PINBALLS
> OVER 100+CLASSIC VIDEO GAMES IN STOCK,ETC.ETC.
> 516-678-9671

you see, this is another reason you are such a loser.

if that was spaeth as a child at least he got excited by women. as
opposed to you getting off on watching little boys play with
themselves. and he was able to get it up, something i doubt your sorry
ass could do.

i thought you were leaving games and moving on to something else.
please leave.

For those of you familiar with Julius Cesar sayings...

Veni, Vidi, Vici... no, make that Veni, Vidi, Veni.....

"MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote in message
> This is Mark Spaeth when he was a little lad;)))
> http://www.bangedup.com/post.php?media=949
> --
>
> THANKS.MARK,
> MARKLINE VENDING
> BUY/SELL/TRADE/VIDEO GAMES
> VENDING MACHINES,SLOTS,PINBALLS
> OVER 100+CLASSIC VIDEO GAMES IN STOCK,ETC.ETC.
> 516-678-9671

I am of the opinion that people that post such nonsense will usually go
away if they're ignored.