I have a error message that pops up everynow and then that says windows-
corrupt file the file or directory c:\MFt is corrupt and unreadable
please run chkdsk utility.
I do the check disk but later it will happen again. Does this have any
thing to do with my son installing an creative zen touch player?

--
meza
meza's Profile: http://www.iamnotageek.com/member.php?userid=11892

Byte

Maybe. Ad-Aware SE Personal Edition - Download Free version and Run It!