Where is Outlook's adr book on XP Pro?

I want to be sure to include Outlook's address book (contacts) on my backup.
But, can't seem to find it. Anyone know where it is?

Thanks,
Don

More about where outlook book

    On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 21:43:02 -0700, Don <no@adr.com> wrote:

    >I want to be sure to include Outlook's address book (contacts) on my backup.
    >But, can't seem to find it. Anyone know where it is?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Don

    >http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
    >----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----
    Oh, one other thing, does Outlook Express and the full version of Outlook
    use the same address book? If not, where are they located?

    Thanks,
    Don

    Outlook Express - Address Book is WAB.EXE so do a search and find where yours
    is.

    Outlook [as part of MS Office] has the Contacts as a folder within the .PST
    file.

    Again, this may not be in a 'default' location so search for it.

    Or create an archive [or backup] and place it where you prefer.

    > Outlook Express - Address Book is WAB.EXE so do a search and find where
    > yours
    > is.

    The actual OE data is in a file with a .WAB extension. It is usually here:

    C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\Microsoft\Address
    Book\user.wab

    where user is your user name.

    Kerry

    On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 02:14:01 -0700, BAR <BAR@discussions.microsoft.com>
    wrote:

    >Outlook Express - Address Book is WAB.EXE so do a search and find where yours
    >is.
    >
    >Outlook [as part of MS Office] has the Contacts as a folder within the .PST
    >file.
    >
    >Again, this may not be in a 'default' location so search for it.
    >
    >Or create an archive [or backup] and place it where you prefer.
    >
    >"Don" wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 21:43:02 -0700, Don <no@adr.com> wrote:
    >>
    >> >I want to be sure to include Outlook's address book (contacts) on my backup.
    >> >But, can't seem to find it. Anyone know where it is?
    >> >
    >> >Thanks,
    >> >Don

    >> >http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
    >> >----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----
    >> Oh, one other thing, does Outlook Express and the full version of Outlook
    >> use the same address book? If not, where are they located?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Don

    >> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
    >> ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----