Automated system restore

Why is it that when I start the ASR wizard, Windows XP tries to back-up
EVERYTHING on my C: drive to the floppy? Am I missing a setting somewhere? I
thought Automated Sytem Restore wizard was only supposed to back up files I
need for system restore.

"dazanone" <dazanone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Why is it that when I start the ASR wizard, Windows XP tries to
> back-up
> EVERYTHING on my C: drive to the floppy? Am I missing a setting
> somewhere? I
> thought Automated Sytem Restore wizard was only supposed to back up
> files I
> need for system restore.

ASR wizard is the Automated System Recovery wizard.

Type this into the Run command and you will see what I mean. Start>run
and type

its:%systemroot%\Help\ntbackup.chm::/recovery_automatic_sr.htm

--
William

No, I know what the ASR wizard is and how to start it. What I want to know is
why it tries to back-up EVERYTHING on the C: drive.