wendy

ive just got a free trial of kaspersky on my pc and got a warning saying i
had a trojan, i actually had 19 (!) i think ive got rid of them all but
since then my clocks been slowing right down, every time i start up its still
at the time i logged off and when i reset it it seems to be losing time. its
only happened since i got these viruses, my pc went nuts could it be
something to do with the trojans? thanks for any advice.
wendy
--
wendy

Byte

Wendy it could be several factors. How old is your PC? It could be the
battery that is on your motherboard, which runs your clock when your PC is
shutdown. They normally last from three (3) to five (5) years. Which is the
most logical answer in that your PC clock stops when in the Shutdown mode.
You can get a replacement battery at Radio Shack for less than $10.
It could also be spyware/malware you've picked up while surfing the Internet.
Check this out first. Also run a complete anti-virus scan of your harddrive.
Ad-Aware SE Personal Edition - Download Free version and Run It!

"wendy" wrote:

> ive just got a free trial of kaspersky on my pc and got a warning saying i
> had a trojan, i actually had 19 (!) i think ive got rid of them all but
> since then my clocks been slowing right down, every time i start up its still
> at the time i logged off and when i reset it it seems to be losing time. its
> only happened since i got these viruses, my pc went nuts could it be
> something to do with the trojans? thanks for any advice.
> wendy
> --
> wendy

wendy

thanks, it might be that, the pc is about 3 years old but it seems strange,
it only went funny since i got these trojans,im sure its something theyve
done. i have got adaware and spybot and ive ran them, adaware picked up
stuff and got rid of it. im not very god with computers and wouldnt have a
clue how to put a new battery in, if its this will i have to get it fixed? it
would probably cost me very little to buy they battery but a fortune to get
someone to put the new battery in :(