FS: Working Ms Pac PCB $150 shipped

Working ms pac PCB. $150 shipped in the US.

Has anyone else noticed the steady decline in price for working Ms Pac
pcbs? What's up? I can remember not long ago they seemed to fetch
over $200 on ebay on a regular basis. Are the new multi and JAMMA
boards causing market saturation?

Chuk wrote:
> Working ms pac PCB. $150 shipped in the US.

The Multi Boards killed the dedicated cabinets. More people getting
multi games built so the dedicated boards aren't worth as much any
longer.

John

Yes

Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com wrote:
> Gee, I got $445 installed for one this past January (2005) Guess it
depends
> on one's market - sell to collectors and forget the big bucks, sell
to J Q
> Public and there's the profitable market

Giving away your money-making secrets again, Art? :)

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

--
Art
"Matt Hoy" <matthew.hoy@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone else noticed the steady decline in price for working Ms Pac
> pcbs? What's up? I can remember not long ago they seemed to fetch
> over $200 on ebay on a regular basis. Are the new multi and JAMMA
> boards causing market saturation?
>

> Chuk wrote:
>> Working ms pac PCB. $150 shipped in the US.

mark

How dare you make a profit.:))
"Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly A218@aol.com" <artgames@nycap.rr.com>
wrote in message news:9j03e.124014$vK5.93048@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> Gee, I got $445 installed for one this past January (2005) Guess it
> depends on one's market - sell to collectors and forget the big bucks,
> sell to J Q Public and there's the profitable market
>
> --
> Art
> "Matt Hoy" <matthew.hoy@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Has anyone else noticed the steady decline in price for working Ms Pac
>> pcbs? What's up? I can remember not long ago they seemed to fetch
>> over $200 on ebay on a regular basis. Are the new multi and JAMMA
>> boards causing market saturation?
>>

>> Chuk wrote:
>>> Working ms pac PCB. $150 shipped in the US.

Sure I dont mind sharing - remember, the same guy who pays $1900 for a Ms
Pac retail will gladly pay 25% of the price to get it fixed a year later

--
Art