MSN Toolbar

msntb.dll or MSN Toolbar is listed as a parasite by System Spyware
Interrogator. Is this true? Should I uninstall it and clean the registry?

johnf

Do what did - search Google for msntb.dll -e.g.one hit is
http://www.anti-spy.info/

It saves a lot of posting & wasting other people's time

--

johnf

> msntb.dll or MSN Toolbar is listed as a parasite by System Spyware
> Interrogator. Is this true? Should I uninstall it and clean the
> registry?

I got hundreds of hits, nothing specific. That's why I asked.
Guess you don't know.

"johnf" <john_f@bigpond.net.a> wrote in message
> Do what did - search Google for msntb.dll -e.g.one hit is
> http://www.anti-spy.info/
>
> It saves a lot of posting & wasting other people's time
>

> --
>
> johnf
>
>> msntb.dll or MSN Toolbar is listed as a parasite by System Spyware
>> Interrogator. Is this true? Should I uninstall it and clean the
>> registry?

johnf

Love that; a bit of constructive advice, no comment in the original post as
to what's already been tried - nothing specific?
Good luck, but not the ideal way to get readers to try & help. Good luck!

--

johnf

>I got hundreds of hits, nothing specific. That's why I asked.
> Guess you don't know.
>
> "johnf" <john_f@bigpond.net.a> wrote in message
>> Do what did - search Google for msntb.dll -e.g.one hit is
>> http://www.anti-spy.info/
>>
>> It saves a lot of posting & wasting other people's time
>>

>> --
>>
>> johnf
>>
>>> msntb.dll or MSN Toolbar is listed as a parasite by System Spyware
>>> Interrogator. Is this true? Should I uninstall it and clean the
>>> registry?

Well, I dumped it and everything works fine.