MSN Toolbar

msntb.dll or MSN Toolbar is listed as a parasite by System Spyware
Interrogator. Is this true? Should I uninstall it and clean the registry?
4 answers Last reply
More about toolbar

    Do what did - search Google for msntb.dll -e.g.one hit is
    http://www.anti-spy.info/

    It saves a lot of posting & wasting other people's time

    --

    johnf

    > msntb.dll or MSN Toolbar is listed as a parasite by System Spyware
    > Interrogator. Is this true? Should I uninstall it and clean the
    > registry?

    I got hundreds of hits, nothing specific. That's why I asked.
    Guess you don't know.

    "johnf" <john_f@bigpond.net.a> wrote in message
    > Do what did - search Google for msntb.dll -e.g.one hit is
    > http://www.anti-spy.info/
    >
    > It saves a lot of posting & wasting other people's time
    >

    > --
    >
    > johnf
    >
    >> msntb.dll or MSN Toolbar is listed as a parasite by System Spyware
    >> Interrogator. Is this true? Should I uninstall it and clean the
    >> registry?

    Love that; a bit of constructive advice, no comment in the original post as
    to what's already been tried - nothing specific?
    Good luck, but not the ideal way to get readers to try & help. Good luck!

    --

    johnf

    >I got hundreds of hits, nothing specific. That's why I asked.
    > Guess you don't know.
    >
    > "johnf" <john_f@bigpond.net.a> wrote in message
    >> Do what did - search Google for msntb.dll -e.g.one hit is
    >> http://www.anti-spy.info/
    >>
    >> It saves a lot of posting & wasting other people's time
    >>

    >> --
    >>
    >> johnf
    >>
    >>> msntb.dll or MSN Toolbar is listed as a parasite by System Spyware
    >>> Interrogator. Is this true? Should I uninstall it and clean the
    >>> registry?

    Well, I dumped it and everything works fine.

    > Love that; a bit of constructive advice, no comment in the original post
    > as to what's already been tried - nothing specific?
    > Good luck, but not the ideal way to get readers to try & help. Good luck!
    >
    > --
    >
    > johnf
    >
    >>I got hundreds of hits, nothing specific. That's why I asked.
    >> Guess you don't know.
    >>
    >> "johnf" <john_f@bigpond.net.a> wrote in message
    >>> Do what did - search Google for msntb.dll -e.g.one hit is
    >>> http://www.anti-spy.info/
    >>>
    >>> It saves a lot of posting & wasting other people's time
    >>>

    >>> --
    >>>
    >>> johnf

MSN Support Microsoft Windows XP