Removing a Pre-login message

Our IT guy just left our company and he left a message on his computer before
the login screen. It shows up as a Windows Message Box with the red X close
button in the upper right corner and an OK button as well. I was wondering
how to get rid of it. It doesn't do anything............just a message box,
but it is annoying. Thanks for any help.
1 answer Last reply
More about removing login message

    Message text for users attempting to log on.
    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/prdp_log_wvwn.asp

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "JJ" <JJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Our IT guy just left our company and he left a message on his computer
    > before
    > the login screen. It shows up as a Windows Message Box with the red X
    > close
    > button in the upper right corner and an OK button as well. I was
    > wondering
    > how to get rid of it. It doesn't do anything............just a message
    > box,
    > but it is annoying. Thanks for any help.

Login Support Microsoft Windows XP