Removing a Pre-login message

April 21, 2005 11:19:06 AM

Our IT guy just left our company and he left a message on his computer before
the login screen. It shows up as a Windows Message Box with the red X close
button in the upper right corner and an OK button as well. I was wondering
how to get rid of it. It doesn't do anything............just a message box,
but it is annoying. Thanks for any help.
Anonymous
April 23, 2005 11:05:01 AM

Message text for users attempting to log on.

Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User
http://windowsxp.mvps.org

!