Greets

Edu and I decided to try playing a game, where we both started with the same
team in the same division and then comparing results, league standings etc.
So that we would have exactly the same starting point I created the game,
using the Vinnie 5 update, and sent it to him. The game was configured as
so:

http://img2.imagevenue.com/loc202/b03_Espanyol_configuration.JPG

We decided to play as Espanyol, and by starting at Brazil, our league was
half way through and Espanyol were 13th in the league. With the board and
fans expecting us to battle bravely against relegation.

Club info ( I will post Edu's first followed by mine)
http://img2.imagevenue.com/loc130/b90_EduClubInformation.jpg
http://img3.imagevenue.com/loc296/689_HamClub_Info.JPG

We have now played till the end of the season, and I'll post our stats etc

Manager profiles:
http://img2.imagevenue.com/loc160/1ee_EduStaffProfile.jpg
http://img1.imagevenue.com/loc109/022_HamManager_Profile.JPG

Manager Info:
http://img2.imagevenue.com/loc153/f08_EduManagerInfo.jpg
http://img1.imagevenue.com/loc196/ca8_HamManager_Info.JPG

Fixture/results:
http://img1.imagevenue.com/loc152/ee6_EduFixtures2.jpg
http://img2.imagevenue.com/loc280/d6e_HamFixtures.JPG

Tables:
http://img2.imagevenue.com/loc260/463_EduLeagueTable.jpg
http://imagevenue.com/loc210/965_HamLeague_table.JPG

Club Confidence:
http://img1.imagevenue.com/loc109/b4d_EduClubConfidence.jpg
http://img1.imagevenue.com/loc130/747_HamClub_Confidence.JPG

Financial overview:
http://imagevenue.com/loc169/22a_EduFinancesSummary.jpg
http://img1.imagevenue.com/loc210/681_HamFinances_Overview.JPG

Wages Overview:
http://img2.imagevenue.com/loc284/7f1_EduFinancesSalary.jpg
http://img2.imagevenue.com/loc276/900_HamFinances_Salary.JPG

Players:
http://img2.imagevenue.com/loc191/0a6_EduPlayersSelection.jpg
http://img2.imagevenue.com/loc152/35d_HamFormation.JPG

Spanish League Top Scorer:
http://img2.imagevenue.com/loc296/b10_EduSpaTopGoalScorer.jpg
http://img2.imagevenue.com/loc125/9e2_HamTop_Goal_Scorer.JPG

Spanish Team of the Year:
http://img2.imagevenue.com/loc254/b77_EduSpaTeamSeason.jpg
I never had any selected in TotY :-(

Fans Player of the Year:
http://img2.imagevenue.com/loc124/21c_Edufansplayerofyear.jpg
Tamudo was my Fans player of the years as well

Euro Club Ranking:
http://img2.imagevenue.com/loc200/0cb_EduEuroClubRanking.jpg
http://img2.imagevenue.com/loc176/0d0_HamEuro_Club_Rankings.JPG

Club Records:
http://img206.exs.cx/img206/9674/edurecords4zq.jpg
http://img143.exs.cx/img143/2451/clubhistoryrecent4ek.jpg
http://img206.exs.cx/img206/6238/clubhistoryrecent27ma.jpg

So by my reckoning Edu is ahead on most fronts. I'll have to see what I can
do about that in our first full season in charge ;-)

More to come soon

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you
bounce.

Hamish wrote:
> We decided to play as Espanyol, and by starting at Brazil, our league was half way through and Espanyol were 13th in
> the league. With the board and fans expecting us to battle bravely against relegation.

Why didn't you start at the beginning of the Spanish season?

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

Stephen Weir wrote:
> Hamish wrote:
>> We decided to play as Espanyol, and by starting at Brazil, our
>> league was half way through and Espanyol were 13th in the league.
>> With the board and fans expecting us to battle bravely against
>> relegation.
>
> Why didn't you start at the beginning of the Spanish season?

We thought it would add a bit of variety :)

Here's some extra screenies from my first ( half ) season.

My transfers in:
http://img228.exs.cx/img228/133/transfersin5mm.jpg

Spanish Cup final:
http://img228.exs.cx/img228/2444/spanishcup6gj.jpg

UEFA Cup final:
http://img228.exs.cx/img228/687/uefacup8ea.jpg

UCL final, an all English affair:
http://img228.exs.cx/img228/7300/ucl2or.jpg

I got a new discipline coach:
http://img138.exs.cx/img138/9783/mernellmcjune032dv.jpg

And extra security:
http://img138.exs.cx/img138/2073/mernellmcjuly032tc.jpg

We even got some celebrity publicity:
http://img138.exs.cx/img138/9251/katie0792ku.jpg

The start of the new season stats to follow soon :)

--

Em Fri, 04 Mar 2005 12:39:21 +0100, Miljenko <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr>
escreveu:

> Hamish wrote:
>
>> I got a new discipline coach:
>> http://img138.exs.cx/img138/9783/mernellmcjune032dv.jpg
>> And extra security:
>> http://img138.exs.cx/img138/2073/mernellmcjuly032tc.jpg
>> We even got some celebrity publicity:
>> http://img138.exs.cx/img138/9251/katie0792ku.jpg
>
> What did I tell you Hamish, no one reads these posts. ;-)

yep, to be honest I don't know why we keep posting here! :)

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of

Miljenko wrote:
> Hamish wrote:
>
>> I got a new discipline coach:
>> http://img138.exs.cx/img138/9783/mernellmcjune032dv.jpg
>> And extra security:
>> http://img138.exs.cx/img138/2073/mernellmcjuly032tc.jpg
>> We even got some celebrity publicity:
>> http://img138.exs.cx/img138/9251/katie0792ku.jpg
>
> What did I tell you Hamish, no one reads these posts. ;-)

Yep :-( lol