WTB: (bally/midway) Burgertime Marquee

Need a "white background" bally/midway btime marquee. (not the blue
background (Deco?) one...

-Matt

I'm assuming you mean the one with the blue and white background with
the chef and one hotdog, not the solid blue with the "dancing food"
that was used on the Cassette system cabs.
I've seen them at Arcaderenovations.com, but I don't see them there
anymore...Quarterarcade has one, for $45 (repro) I got my NOS one there
for 20 bucks, so I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask them. FWIW they
shipped it really quickly.
http://www.quarterarcade.com/Game.aspx/1424
Also there's one at www.chux0r.org/sale.php in the marquee section for
$30. He used to post here a lot, but has kind of disappeared.
Hope that helps somewhat.

Matthew DeSantis wrote:
> Need a "white background" bally/midway btime marquee. (not the blue
> background (Deco?) one...
>
> -Matt

That's it. Yeah, I meant "white behind the logo"

Matt