OKC Dakil Auction Results 03/31/2005

Restaurant auction was halted at noon, as advertised, to auction off the
arcade items. In general, items went high (good to be a seller). But I'd
attribute the majority of it to a single restaurateur. Number of bidders
wasn't exceptionally large. Game purchasing decisions seemed to be based
on "what will make me money in my restaurant".

Selling method was (more or less) 5-at-a-time, highest bid had selection
of any or all 5 arcade games. Second highest bid had choice at same
price. Remaining items from the set were auctioned in the same way,
until all games in the set sold. Then it goes on to the next five or so.

$230 Kangaroo
$230 Tron Cabaret
$600 Tempest
$600 Pac-Man Plus
$600 Centipede

$260 Total Carnage
$290 Twin Eagle
$180 Rampage
$560 Pole Position II
$290 Nintendo Play Choice 10
$560 Big Top Skill Crane

$250 Robo Cop
$210 Buster Bros
$210 Arch Rivals [tempest cab]
$450 Street Fighter II
$210 Bionic Commando

$100 Rastan
$200 Enduro Racer [bad controls]
$400 Comba Command
$150 Break Thru

Permission to use these auction results in any database (public or
private) permitted. A courtesy line somewhere [indicating the source of
the reuslts] is appreciated.

Vaxx

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2004

can't see the pole position making a lot of money before dying :)