Fining players

Anyone got a good rule of thumb as to the appropriate situations to fine
your players?

For example, when a player misses training, I fine them for unprofessional
behaviour.

What are appropriate situations to fine players for:

- No Reason (Presumably you use this to be a total arse to the player)
- Unprofessional Behaviour (except for above example)
- Dismissal in prior match
- Violent behaviour (I fined a player for punching an opposition player in
the last match and all the players protested)
- Poor performance (How rubbish do they have to play?)

Callum
3 answers Last reply
More about fining players

    Callum C wrote:
    > Anyone got a good rule of thumb as to the appropriate situations to
    > fine your players?
    >
    > For example, when a player misses training, I fine them for
    > unprofessional behaviour.
    >
    > What are appropriate situations to fine players for:
    >
    > - No Reason (Presumably you use this to be a total arse to the player)
    > - Unprofessional Behaviour (except for above example)
    > - Dismissal in prior match
    > - Violent behaviour (I fined a player for punching an opposition
    > player in the last match and all the players protested)
    > - Poor performance (How rubbish do they have to play?)

    None, apart from if they miss training or go AWOL, and then each time they
    do it I will increase the fine, so first time is a warning, next 1 week fine
    etc...
    For bad performances I release a media statement saying I'm unhappy with
    them.

    --
    Michael Murray

    "Callum C" <callumchau@NOSPAMPLEASElycos.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Anyone got a good rule of thumb as to the appropriate situations to fine
    > your players?
    >
    > For example, when a player misses training, I fine them for unprofessional
    > behaviour.
    >
    > What are appropriate situations to fine players for:
    >
    > - No Reason (Presumably you use this to be a total arse to the player)
    > - Unprofessional Behaviour (except for above example)
    > - Dismissal in prior match
    > - Violent behaviour (I fined a player for punching an opposition player in
    > the last match and all the players protested)
    > - Poor performance (How rubbish do they have to play?)
    >
    > Callum

    the rule is - if you play later version than 03-04, no fining

    Em Tue, 22 Feb 2005 21:49:17 -0000, Callum C
    <callumchau@NOSPAMPLEASElycos.co.uk> escreveu:

    > Anyone got a good rule of thumb as to the appropriate situations to fine
    > your players?
    >
    > For example, when a player misses training, I fine them for
    > unprofessional
    > behaviour.
    >
    > What are appropriate situations to fine players for:
    >
    > - No Reason (Presumably you use this to be a total arse to the player)
    > - Unprofessional Behaviour (except for above example)
    > - Dismissal in prior match
    > - Violent behaviour (I fined a player for punching an opposition player
    > in
    > the last match and all the players protested)
    > - Poor performance (How rubbish do they have to play?)
    >
    > Callum

    myself only use unp behavior when they miss training
    dismissal if we loose a game after someone is expulse for silly behavior,
    if it was fault trying to avoid a goal I won't fine
    violent beha. only if it's a fight, punch, or similar
    poor per, only if the player fails to get at least a 6 in 3 games in a row

    --
    The Brazilian Man
    * before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of

Games Video Games