Anyone got a good rule of thumb as to the appropriate situations to fine
your players?

For example, when a player misses training, I fine them for unprofessional
behaviour.

What are appropriate situations to fine players for:

- No Reason (Presumably you use this to be a total arse to the player)
- Unprofessional Behaviour (except for above example)
- Dismissal in prior match
- Violent behaviour (I fined a player for punching an opposition player in
the last match and all the players protested)
- Poor performance (How rubbish do they have to play?)

Callum

Callum C wrote:
> Anyone got a good rule of thumb as to the appropriate situations to
> fine your players?
>
> For example, when a player misses training, I fine them for
> unprofessional behaviour.
>
> What are appropriate situations to fine players for:
>
> - No Reason (Presumably you use this to be a total arse to the player)
> - Unprofessional Behaviour (except for above example)
> - Dismissal in prior match
> - Violent behaviour (I fined a player for punching an opposition
> player in the last match and all the players protested)
> - Poor performance (How rubbish do they have to play?)

None, apart from if they miss training or go AWOL, and then each time they
do it I will increase the fine, so first time is a warning, next 1 week fine
etc...
For bad performances I release a media statement saying I'm unhappy with
them.

--
Michael Murray

"Callum C" <callumchau@NOSPAMPLEASElycos.co.uk> wrote in message
> Anyone got a good rule of thumb as to the appropriate situations to fine
> your players?
>
> For example, when a player misses training, I fine them for unprofessional
> behaviour.
>
> What are appropriate situations to fine players for:
>
> - No Reason (Presumably you use this to be a total arse to the player)
> - Unprofessional Behaviour (except for above example)
> - Dismissal in prior match
> - Violent behaviour (I fined a player for punching an opposition player in
> the last match and all the players protested)
> - Poor performance (How rubbish do they have to play?)
>
> Callum

the rule is - if you play later version than 03-04, no fining

Em Tue, 22 Feb 2005 21:49:17 -0000, Callum C
<callumchau@NOSPAMPLEASElycos.co.uk> escreveu:

> Anyone got a good rule of thumb as to the appropriate situations to fine
> your players?
>
> For example, when a player misses training, I fine them for
> unprofessional
> behaviour.
>
> What are appropriate situations to fine players for:
>
> - No Reason (Presumably you use this to be a total arse to the player)
> - Unprofessional Behaviour (except for above example)
> - Dismissal in prior match
> - Violent behaviour (I fined a player for punching an opposition player
> in
> the last match and all the players protested)
> - Poor performance (How rubbish do they have to play?)
>
> Callum

myself only use unp behavior when they miss training
dismissal if we loose a game after someone is expulse for silly behavior,
if it was fault trying to avoid a goal I won't fine
violent beha. only if it's a fight, punch, or similar
poor per, only if the player fails to get at least a 6 in 3 games in a row

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of