96 in 1 Multi-Pac's available with new code (v2.52)

I built up two kits this evening and they're ready to go for $135 each
which includes the Multi-Pac, manual, and quick same day shipping via
USPS Priority Mail with tracking.

The new v2.52 code features:

1. Auto-Menu which is enabled by dip #5 and returns to the menu after
each game when dip #5 is on.

2. Simple-Menu which is enabled by dip #1 and creates a single page
menu of the top games with speed selectable versions from the menu when
dip #1 is on.

New recent game additions are also included: Super Pac, Pac Rabbit 3D,
the Pengo high score fix.

My sadly outdated website:

http://home.everestkc.net/mdoyle/multipac.htm

I accept Paypal at the email link on the bottom of my webpage.

Thanks!

Mike Doyle

I just installed a multi-pac kit on my Pacman last night. I was up all
night playing it. Awesome work!