Flight sim 2004

My flight sim keeps closing whenever im flying over the uk.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have the 9.1 patch.
Im using xp pro, on a 1.5ghz amd athlon xp, 128mb nvidia graphics, with
640mb ram.
I have run flight sim for years without any hitches, but I only get about 2
mins of the game before it closes.
It wont even load if i am using simflyers scenery. I have removed all 3rd
party scenery's.
1 answer Last reply
More about flight 2004

    Do you have the latest drivers?
    Follow this link to make sure the computer is clean:

    Otherwise you should post to:
    microsoft.public.simulators

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    "Maverick1251" <Maverick1251@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My flight sim keeps closing whenever im flying over the uk.
    > I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have the 9.1 patch.
    > Im using xp pro, on a 1.5ghz amd athlon xp, 128mb nvidia graphics, with
    > 640mb ram.
    > I have run flight sim for years without any hitches, but I only get about
    > 2
    > mins of the game before it closes.
    > It wont even load if i am using simflyers scenery. I have removed all 3rd
    > party scenery's.

Windows XP