syl

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2004

Good afternoon all,

I have outlook 2003 on an XP machine. If I have outlook open and say three
emails that I am replying to with added info and I close outlook it does not
ask me to save the changes. It just closes outlook and all the open emails
that have additional info. Any ideas? I can't find any changed settings. I
have tried the repair and detect.

Thanks in advance.

Check tools, options,preferences, email options, "automatically save unsent
messages"

Exit and restart Outlook 2003

Teris