Serious error (Blue Screen of Death)

I just installed a driver package from NVidia.com. I have an Gforce FX 5200
(256mb ddr), These errors were logged after a reboot. The error report
pop-up stated that a Device Driver caused this error. Could someone tell me
what they mean?

1. Error code 1000008e, parameter1 c0000005, parameter2 bf8202f7, parameter3
b0ec8060, parameter4 00000000.

2. Fault bucket 189462041.
1 answer Last reply
More about serious error blue screen death

    Hi

    Please try the following link to Jim Eshelman's web site - left hand
    column(8E):

    http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "Dano_y2k2" <dano_y2k2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I just installed a driver package from NVidia.com. I have an Gforce FX 5200
    > (256mb ddr), These errors were logged after a reboot. The error report
    > pop-up stated that a Device Driver caused this error. Could someone tell
    > me
    > what they mean?
    >
    > 1. Error code 1000008e, parameter1 c0000005, parameter2 bf8202f7,
    > parameter3
    > b0ec8060, parameter4 00000000.
    >
    > 2. Fault bucket 189462041.

Blue Screen Windows XP