Scrabble doesn't work anymore

Hi
I used to play Scrabble 2005 on my laptop (XP pro SP2) and it was OK for a
few months. A few weeks ago, it started to get slower, now the program starts
but when trying to start a game I get a corrupted blue screen, the game
hangs, and on the task manager the processor use is 100%, this goes on until
I end the program using task manager. Uninstalling and reinstalling didn't
help, neither system restore. Any one can help (it is getting slower on the
desktop now).
1 answer Last reply
More about scrabble doesn work anymore

    If after all that, your problem still doesnt work, try a clean install
    (formatting the hard drive), and/or purchase additional RAM

    "doc1988" <doc1988@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > I used to play Scrabble 2005 on my laptop (XP pro SP2) and it was OK for a
    > few months. A few weeks ago, it started to get slower, now the program
    > starts
    > but when trying to start a game I get a corrupted blue screen, the game
    > hangs, and on the task manager the processor use is 100%, this goes on
    > until
    > I end the program using task manager. Uninstalling and reinstalling didn't
    > help, neither system restore. Any one can help (it is getting slower on
    > the
    > desktop now).

Task Manager Windows XP