Scrabble doesn't work anymore

Hi
I used to play Scrabble 2005 on my laptop (XP pro SP2) and it was OK for a
few months. A few weeks ago, it started to get slower, now the program starts
but when trying to start a game I get a corrupted blue screen, the game
hangs, and on the task manager the processor use is 100%, this goes on until
I end the program using task manager. Uninstalling and reinstalling didn't
help, neither system restore. Any one can help (it is getting slower on the
desktop now).

If after all that, your problem still doesnt work, try a clean install
(formatting the hard drive), and/or purchase additional RAM