LF: Killer Instinct 2 bezel art

To all you KI2 owners: I need the instruction and character moves bezel
art to complete my restoration. If anyone can help out a fellow
collector and provide me with hi-res scans (300 dpi), I'll drop $5 in
your PayPal account. I'll even take the scans in pieces, so you don't
have to patch them together in photoshop, which makes things really
easy for you.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Corey

Okay, does $10 sweeten the pot a little bit? Seriously, I'm talking
about 5 minutes work here.

Let me know at:

cooke[at]jory.ca

Corey