FS Selling part of collection to pay bills

It's time to move some of my video games for cash. Found out my wife
had 8 credit cards I didn't know about. I totaled them up and Yikes!!!
I need cash to pay them off so here is a list of what has to go. I'm
not looking to make top dollar. Feel free to email offers.

Asteroids
Pacman
Robotron
I,Robot
Lunar lander
Frogger
Omega race
Operation wolf
Lethal enforcers
Space invaders

All of the machines are in my collection and are working 100 percent.
Email for pictures.

Kyle

P.S. Only one catch. If you think it's too good to be true, read
first letter of each game to figure it out. Gotcha!!

Funny, I was going to tell you to auction off your wife instead.....

I was thinking of "kill the wife and use the life insurance to pay off
the cards." Anyways, no ones going to top the Tron gag.

$25 for a lunar lander. Maybe if I owned one. I only have 2 of the
games on the list, Asteroids and pacman. I picked the asteroids up for
a whopping $40 from an old vendor. The cabinet, control panel, marquee
etc is awesome shape. Very little burn in on monitor. Only problem is
that is doesn't work. Someday I will get some time to work on it.

Kyle
P.S. I'm glad I got a couple of you on the APRIL FOOLS joke.

Weade wrote:
> LOL! Now that was a clever post... VERY clever! :)
>
> On the lighter side, will you take $25 for the Lunar Lander? :)
>
> Bill
>
> > It's time to move some of my video games for cash. Found out my
wife
> > had 8 credit cards I didn't know about. I totaled them up and
Yikes!!!
> > I need cash to pay them off so here is a list of what has to go.
I'm
> > not looking to make top dollar. Feel free to email offers.
> >

> > Asteroids
> > Pacman
> > Robotron
> > I,Robot
> > Lunar lander
> > Frogger
> > Omega race
> > Operation wolf
> > Lethal enforcers
> > Space invaders
> >

> > All of the machines are in my collection and are working 100
percent.
> > Email for pictures.
> >

> > Kyle
> >

> > P.S. Only one catch. If you think it's too good to be true, read
> > first letter of each game to figure it out. Gotcha!!

Funny thing now is every free friday post today is going to be looked
at with some skepticism, now that y'all started this :)