Been lurking, have a restored (by me) Tempest and Stargate. Want a Pac-Man
(actually the wife wants it, who am I to argue) to make it a nice round (3)
games.

WTB a non-working game with all or nearly all the parts, in cosmetically
reasonable condition (non-working boards, some screen burn, normal 35-year
old wear and tear, etc). All the Pac-Mans I've seen at auction have been
$2000 spit-polished restore jobs. I know they're popular, but god damn!

What should I realistically expect to pay for a unit in the condition above?

Thanks all ~

Scott in Ohio

$300-400 non-working

"Skrud" <srodriguez@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
> Been lurking, have a restored (by me) Tempest and Stargate. Want a
> Pac-Man
> (actually the wife wants it, who am I to argue) to make it a nice round
> (3)
> games.
>
> WTB a non-working game with all or nearly all the parts, in cosmetically
> reasonable condition (non-working boards, some screen burn, normal 35-year
> old wear and tear, etc). All the Pac-Mans I've seen at auction have been
> $2000 spit-polished restore jobs. I know they're popular, but god damn!
>
> What should I realistically expect to pay for a unit in the condition
> above?
>
> Thanks all ~
>
> Scott in Ohio

I actually have a pacman and a Ms pacman in North NJ which both work
but need some cosmetic work and a cap kit. I also have a painted pac
cab which is complete and works but also needs a cap kit. I'd let all 3
of these units go for $1500.00 if anyone is interested.
John

Whats the going rate for a cocktail cab? not working?

-isaac

Whats the going rate for a cocktail cab not working? Preferrably in
decent to great cosmetic shape?

Baraka wrote:
> I actually have a pacman and a Ms pacman in North NJ which both work
> but need some cosmetic work and a cap kit. I also have a painted pac
> cab which is complete and works but also needs a cap kit. I'd let all
3
> of these units go for $1500.00 if anyone is interested.
> John

Pacman has been sold!! I have a pacman which is complete and is a
project for $400. Board works. Monitor needs some attention and the
sides are black but, the original artwork is underneath.

Ms. Pacman. Complete, monitor needs a cap kit, board works, is complete
and can go for $500.

John