How much for a Pac-Man?

Been lurking, have a restored (by me) Tempest and Stargate. Want a Pac-Man
(actually the wife wants it, who am I to argue) to make it a nice round (3)
games.

WTB a non-working game with all or nearly all the parts, in cosmetically
reasonable condition (non-working boards, some screen burn, normal 35-year
old wear and tear, etc). All the Pac-Mans I've seen at auction have been
$2000 spit-polished restore jobs. I know they're popular, but god damn!

What should I realistically expect to pay for a unit in the condition above?

Thanks all ~

Scott in Ohio
6 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    $300-400 non-working

    "Skrud" <srodriguez@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Been lurking, have a restored (by me) Tempest and Stargate. Want a
    > Pac-Man
    > (actually the wife wants it, who am I to argue) to make it a nice round
    > (3)
    > games.
    >
    > WTB a non-working game with all or nearly all the parts, in cosmetically
    > reasonable condition (non-working boards, some screen burn, normal 35-year
    > old wear and tear, etc). All the Pac-Mans I've seen at auction have been
    > $2000 spit-polished restore jobs. I know they're popular, but god damn!
    >
    > What should I realistically expect to pay for a unit in the condition
    > above?
    >
    > Thanks all ~
    >
    > Scott in Ohio

    I actually have a pacman and a Ms pacman in North NJ which both work
    but need some cosmetic work and a cap kit. I also have a painted pac
    cab which is complete and works but also needs a cap kit. I'd let all 3
    of these units go for $1500.00 if anyone is interested.
    John

    Whats the going rate for a cocktail cab? not working?

    -isaac

    Whats the going rate for a cocktail cab not working? Preferrably in
    decent to great cosmetic shape?

    Baraka wrote:
    > I actually have a pacman and a Ms pacman in North NJ which both work
    > but need some cosmetic work and a cap kit. I also have a painted pac
    > cab which is complete and works but also needs a cap kit. I'd let all
    3
    > of these units go for $1500.00 if anyone is interested.
    > John

    Pacman has been sold!! I have a pacman which is complete and is a
    project for $400. Board works. Monitor needs some attention and the
    sides are black but, the original artwork is underneath.

    Ms. Pacman. Complete, monitor needs a cap kit, board works, is complete
    and can go for $500.

    John

Games Video Video Games