web cams

April 21, 2005 11:04:03 PM

How Do I Have Live Web Cam Instant Message With My Web Cam

More about : web cams

Anonymous
April 22, 2005 3:50:31 PM

I have live web cams and people often say they are not working . They
expect what, the furniture to move around & dancing naked women?
So I too have a similar question - If the camera is Live and there is no
movement, how do I make them work?

What camera and instant messaging program are you using ?
Might try enabling upnp and you might also have to set an exception for your
webcam chat program in the firewall.

"ELTONE" <ELTONE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How Do I Have Live Web Cam Instant Message With My Web Cam
April 23, 2005 3:17:14 AM

In news:9102F69E-2E04-450D-A39C-874333896636@microsoft.com,
ELTONE <ELTONE@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> How Do I Have Live Web Cam Instant Message With My Web Cam

Could you elaborate a bit more? What is it specifically you're looking for?
Most web cams come with bundled software which might do what you're asking
for. If not then are you looking to chat with a web cam? You can do that
with MSN Messenger without too much hassle.

Galen