Who Bought a G07 Chassis from me - Lost your address.

Someone just bought a G07 monitor chassis from me recently with a
Walmart Money Order. Could you please e-mail me directly with your
address. I lost your envelope with the address on it.

John

.......and I figured this post would be flooded with a bunch of responses
too! Guess April 1st is over.

Pat D.