Reproduction Color XY Monitors!

Yes!
I've spent the last month in R&D, and boy has it been a rough one. I
found a cheap source of hand-made yokes, and now they are ready to go.
The board design resembles that of an amplifone, with the new power
supply.
These new monitors are compatible with any game that used the Wells
Gardner K6100 or the amplifone monitor. The quality is crisp, and
beautiful. Sales will start soon, I am just looking for a good person
who would want a free unit to review. Hopefully someone trusted well in
the newsgroup. Hopefully, the price will be $350, plus shipping. I look
forward to here everyones response!

DarkKobold wrote:
> Yes!
> I've spent the last month in R&D, and boy has it been a rough one. I
> found a cheap source of hand-made yokes, and now they are ready to
go.
> The board design resembles that of an amplifone, with the new power
> supply.
> These new monitors are compatible with any game that used the Wells
> Gardner K6100 or the amplifone monitor. The quality is crisp, and
> beautiful. Sales will start soon, I am just looking for a good person
> who would want a free unit to review. Hopefully someone trusted well
in
> the newsgroup. Hopefully, the price will be $350, plus shipping. I
look
> forward to here everyones response!

Can someone tell me if hell froze over?

You say that "hopefully, the price will be $350, plus shipping". Can
you state a margin of error for this target price, and do you have a
webpage with the monitor specifics?

Thanks.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

DarkKobold wrote:
> Yes!
> I've spent the last month in R&D, and boy has it been a rough one. I
> found a cheap source of hand-made yokes, and now they are ready to
go.
> The board design resembles that of an amplifone, with the new power
> supply.
> These new monitors are compatible with any game that used the Wells
> Gardner K6100 or the amplifone monitor. The quality is crisp, and
> beautiful. Sales will start soon, I am just looking for a good person
> who would want a free unit to review. Hopefully someone trusted well
in
> the newsgroup. Hopefully, the price will be $350, plus shipping. I
look
> forward to here everyones response!

?!? Can someone tell me if hell froze over?

You say that "hopefully, the price will be $350, plus shipping". Can
you state a margin of error for this target price, and do you have a
webpage with the monitor specifics?

Thanks.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

"cheap source of hand-made yokes"

now that's funny,

Troy,

DarkKobold <darkkobold@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Yes!
> I've spent the last month in R&D, and boy has it been a rough one. I
> found a cheap source of hand-made yokes, and now they are ready to go.
> The board design resembles that of an amplifone, with the new power
> supply.
> These new monitors are compatible with any game that used the Wells
> Gardner K6100 or the amplifone monitor. The quality is crisp, and
> beautiful. Sales will start soon, I am just looking for a good person
> who would want a free unit to review. Hopefully someone trusted well in
> the newsgroup. Hopefully, the price will be $350, plus shipping. I look
> forward to here everyones response!

Got to be an April Fools joke I think.

Got to be an April Fools joke I think.

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

yes, it is.
there's nobody repo-ing those yokes, or ever will be.
Way to costly. They'll repo every other part though.

Troy,

Ken Layton <KLayton888@aol.com> wrote in message
> Got to be an April Fools joke I think.

I would think it's another April fools prank..

--
-Steve P.

<Searcher7@mail.con2.com> wrote in message

> DarkKobold wrote:
>> Yes!
>> I've spent the last month in R&D, and boy has it been a rough one. I
>> found a cheap source of hand-made yokes, and now they are ready to
> go.
>> The board design resembles that of an amplifone, with the new power
>> supply.
>> These new monitors are compatible with any game that used the Wells
>> Gardner K6100 or the amplifone monitor. The quality is crisp, and
>> beautiful. Sales will start soon, I am just looking for a good person
>> who would want a free unit to review. Hopefully someone trusted well
> in
>> the newsgroup. Hopefully, the price will be $350, plus shipping. I
> look
>> forward to here everyones response!
>
> ?!? Can someone tell me if hell froze over?
>
> You say that "hopefully, the price will be $350, plus shipping". Can
> you state a margin of error for this target price, and do you have a
> webpage with the monitor specifics?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Darren Harris
> Staten Island, New York.

"DarkKobold" <darkkobold@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Yes!
> I've spent the last month in R&D,

No.....not *the* R&D, is it?

They'll be sold under the Kathy Lee Gifford brand.