My Computer Display changing???

April 21, 2005 11:44:01 PM

OK, everyone know that when you first install WinXP your "My Computer" icons
are all listed by category...

Everytime I have installed WinXP after a month or so all the icons in "My
Computer" just list like I was looking in another folder. Anyone else ever
have this issue or does anyone know how to fix it???

Thanks in advance
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 11:54:06 PM

Nevermind, I finally figured it out........ERRR do I feel stupid now

!