Tech: Megatouch Sapphire DBA problem??

i have a Merit Megatouch Sapphire that i replaced a DBA in and have a stupid
question about!

it is a 2511 U3 VN with a jumper to take new $5 and for amusement acceptance
which i already have in another Touchmaster touchscreen that works fine. my
question is probably easy but i am having troubles with making the $1 give 4
credits and same with $5 giving the correct 20 credits(now gives $1=1cr and
$5=5cr). menus option somewhere i'm missing????

is there an easy solution for my problem? i have went through the menus
several times but can't figure out what i need to do!!!

TIA,
Kelly
3 answers Last reply
More about tech megatouch sapphire problem

    Did you check the dipswitches on the DBA?
    Woz
    "Kelly Ray" <starwarsroomspam@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >i have a Merit Megatouch Sapphire that i replaced a DBA in and have a
    >stupid question about!
    >
    > it is a 2511 U3 VN with a jumper to take new $5 and for amusement
    > acceptance which i already have in another Touchmaster touchscreen that
    > works fine. my question is probably easy but i am having troubles with
    > making the $1 give 4 credits and same with $5 giving the correct 20
    > credits(now gives $1=1cr and $5=5cr). menus option somewhere i'm
    > missing????
    >
    > is there an easy solution for my problem? i have went through the menus
    > several times but can't figure out what i need to do!!!
    >
    > TIA,
    > Kelly

    yes, 2511 has a short and long "pulse" on the dip switches(7 and 8) and have
    tried both ways!

    "William Wozniak" <wozniak@atlanticbb.net> wrote in message
    > Did you check the dipswitches on the DBA?
    > Woz

    The VN doesn't have a dip switch for pulses per dollar. See my other reply
    in the Rec.games.video.arcade group.

    "William Wozniak" <wozniak@atlanticbb.net> wrote in message
    > Did you check the dipswitches on the DBA?
    > Woz
    > "Kelly Ray" <starwarsroomspam@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > >i have a Merit Megatouch Sapphire that i replaced a DBA in and have a
    > >stupid question about!
    > >
    > > it is a 2511 U3 VN with a jumper to take new $5 and for amusement
    > > acceptance which i already have in another Touchmaster touchscreen that
    > > works fine. my question is probably easy but i am having troubles with
    > > making the $1 give 4 credits and same with $5 giving the correct 20
    > > credits(now gives $1=1cr and $5=5cr). menus option somewhere i'm
    > > missing????
    > >
    > > is there an easy solution for my problem? i have went through the menus
    > > several times but can't figure out what i need to do!!!
    > >
    > > TIA,
    > > Kelly

Sapphire Video Games