  • Sapphire
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
April 2, 2005 5:38:15 AM

i have a Merit Megatouch Sapphire that i replaced a DBA in and have a stupid
question about!

it is a 2511 U3 VN with a jumper to take new $5 and for amusement acceptance
which i already have in another Touchmaster touchscreen that works fine. my
question is probably easy but i am having troubles with making the $1 give 4
credits and same with $5 giving the correct 20 credits(now gives $1=1cr and
$5=5cr). menus option somewhere i'm missing????

is there an easy solution for my problem? i have went through the menus
several times but can't figure out what i need to do!!!

TIA,
Kelly

More about : tech megatouch sapphire dba problem

Anonymous
April 2, 2005 11:58:56 AM

Did you check the dipswitches on the DBA?
Woz
"Kelly Ray" <starwarsroomspam@comcast.net> wrote in message
>i have a Merit Megatouch Sapphire that i replaced a DBA in and have a
>stupid question about!
>
> it is a 2511 U3 VN with a jumper to take new $5 and for amusement
> acceptance which i already have in another Touchmaster touchscreen that
> works fine. my question is probably easy but i am having troubles with
> making the $1 give 4 credits and same with $5 giving the correct 20
> credits(now gives $1=1cr and $5=5cr). menus option somewhere i'm
> missing????
>
> is there an easy solution for my problem? i have went through the menus
> several times but can't figure out what i need to do!!!
>
> TIA,
> Kelly

Anonymous
April 2, 2005 12:26:47 PM

yes, 2511 has a short and long "pulse" on the dip switches(7 and 8) and have
tried both ways!

"William Wozniak" <wozniak@atlanticbb.net> wrote in message
> Did you check the dipswitches on the DBA?
> Woz
Anonymous
April 2, 2005 5:35:07 PM

The VN doesn't have a dip switch for pulses per dollar. See my other reply
in the Rec.games.video.arcade group.

!