Program Priveleges and settings for different users

Hi,
I am new user to XP. I had created two accounts in the computer. One is as
administrator and the other just limited user. But in both accounts the
computer is loading all the programs but instead I want to have only some
programs to be loaded and also limit their access ( or privilege, like
printing saving etc.,) This I saw in Windows 2K but I could not find these
options in XP Home Edition.
Is there any way?
--
Chanikya

HOW TO: Set, View, Change, or Remove File and Folder Permissions in Windows
XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308418

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP