Where can I get Infra Red drivers for Dimesion D600 Notebook

Hi ,

I have a D600 notebook which is reporting a problem with the IR drivers - I
need to re install the drivers but I do not have the original CD - I cannot
find any drivers on the Dell support web site .

HELP !!!

Any advice apprerciated !!!!

steveharvey [at] dsl [dot] pipex [dot] com
1 answer Last reply
More about where infra drivers dimesion d600 notebook

    have you tried your OS cd or looking on your C: drive for an area (c:\I386
    etc.).

    "Steve Harvey" <steveharvey@nospam.dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
    > Hi ,
    >
    > I have a D600 notebook which is reporting a problem with the IR drivers -
    > need to re install the drivers but I do not have the original CD - I
    cannot
    > find any drivers on the Dell support web site .
    >
    > HELP !!!
    >
    > Any advice apprerciated !!!!
    >

    > steveharvey [at] dsl [dot] pipex [dot] com

Dell Drivers Notebooks Computers