Heavy Unit-Resistor values(Video circuit)

Hi to all!

I have a Heavy Unit board(Taito) on the Test Rig at the moment with a
darker than normal picture.Several resistors in the upper left of the
board appear to have burned out to such a degree i am unable to read
the color code value.Could anybody please help me with the values of
the following resistors?
R31,32,34,35,39,42,43,44

Many Thanks
Jj
http://www.jammajup.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
2 answers Last reply
More about heavy unit resistor values video circuit

    Hey here are the values that I have from my Heavy Unit PCB:
    R31- 100 ohm
    R32- 1k
    R34- 470 ohm
    R35- 470 ohm
    R39- 220 ohm
    R42- 1K
    R43- 100ohm
    R44- 1K
    Hope this helps!
    (not responsible for errors!)
    -Mark

    (sorry if this a duplicate reply!)
    Hey here are the values that I have from my Heavy Unit PCB:
    R31- 100 ohm
    R32- 1k
    R34- 470 ohm
    R35- 470 ohm