I met a problem for my Quick Launch

I met a problem for my Quick Launch.
For some user in my PC, the Quick Launch can't display in the toolbar when I
select the "show quick launch" in setting---toolbar&start menu. When I back
to toolbar&start menu, my selection had been auto cancelled. I don't know why.
But for other users in the same computer, they never happened. Please tell
me how to solve this problem! Thanks a lot!

--
Work Harding

BTW my computer run in the domain. I think there are maybe some problem with
the user's script when start up. Anybody know the reason?