Help and Support is no help

I'm having a problem with the HaS thing. It tells me a driver I installed may
cause problems and so windows is disabling it. I get this message EVERY time
I start up. It also tells me to go to a few websites to update the driver,
Roxio, Real, and some other site. I'm tired of receiving this message,
especially since I uninstalled the program (Roxio EZ CD creator 6) because it
didn't work with WinXP. So how about this... Instead of telling me some
driver is causing a problem and having windows whine about it, have it
actually TELL ME WHAT DRIVER SPECIFICALLY IS CAUSING THE PROBLEM SO I CAN
REMOVE IT. Thank You.

"pavo6503" <pavo6503@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm having a problem with the HaS thing. It tells me a driver I installed
> may
> cause problems and so windows is disabling it. I get this message EVERY
> time
> I start up. It also tells me to go to a few websites to update the driver,
> Roxio, Real, and some other site. I'm tired of receiving this message,
> especially since I uninstalled the program (Roxio EZ CD creator 6) because
> it
> didn't work with WinXP. So how about this... Instead of telling me some
> driver is causing a problem and having windows whine about it, have it
> actually TELL ME WHAT DRIVER SPECIFICALLY IS CAUSING THE PROBLEM SO I CAN
> REMOVE IT. Thank You.

Look in the event viewer for errors in the application and system logs. They
may have more info about what is causing the problem.

Kerry