AGCM site?

Last response: in Video Games
February 24, 2005 12:29:06 PM

Well folks, I had an idea (another one) that might please some of you.
Me and Hamish were discussing about to create a very small site where we
could publish AGCMers profiles, this would be fun to the ones that don't
bother to expose themselves, surely Wielder won't be there, and would also
help to create a new comprehensive quick start for AGCM FC league.
The site would only contain a small portrait of the AGCMer, preferencially
a pic that can be used at FM, and his(her) details like name, nationality,
birth date, perefered position, all about to create the team again and to
allow newbies to check our ugly faces.

Just give a YES or NO to the above, and them we might go on or quit.

cheers

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of

More about : agcm site

February 24, 2005 9:30:04 PM

"The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
news:o psmpbmsgtxjeech@eduardo...
Well folks, I had an idea (another one) that might please some of you.
Me and Hamish were discussing about to create a very small site where we
could publish AGCMers profiles, this would be fun to the ones that don't
bother to expose themselves, surely Wielder won't be there, and would also
help to create a new comprehensive quick start for AGCM FC league.
The site would only contain a small portrait of the AGCMer, preferencially
a pic that can be used at FM, and his(her) details like name, nationality,
birth date, perefered position, all about to create the team again and to
allow newbies to check our ugly faces.

Just give a YES or NO to the above, and them we might go on or quit.

cheers

Well a website of this nature was done ages ago before all you kiddies
started popping up in this newsgroup, so dont rip us original newsgroup
members of, copywrite infringement.!!!
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 9:30:05 PM

Em Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:30:04 +0000 (UTC), Gareth <gareth47@btinternet.com>
escreveu:

> "The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
> news:o psmpbmsgtxjeech@eduardo...
> Well folks, I had an idea (another one) that might please some of you.
> Me and Hamish were discussing about to create a very small site where we
> could publish AGCMers profiles, this would be fun to the ones that don't
> bother to expose themselves, surely Wielder won't be there, and would
> also
> help to create a new comprehensive quick start for AGCM FC league.
> The site would only contain a small portrait of the AGCMer,
> preferencially
> a pic that can be used at FM, and his(her) details like name,
> nationality,
> birth date, perefered position, all about to create the team again and to
> allow newbies to check our ugly faces.
>
> Just give a YES or NO to the above, and them we might go on or quit.
>
> cheers
>

> Well a website of this nature was done ages ago before all you kiddies
> started popping up in this newsgroup, so dont rip us original newsgroup
> members of, copywrite infringement.!!!

i'm here for a long time, and never saw it, however won't doubt yr words

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
Have fun!
February 24, 2005 10:02:32 PM

The Brazilian Man wrote:

> Well folks, I had an idea (another one) that might please some of you.
> Me and Hamish were discussing about to create a very small site where
> we could publish AGCMers profiles, this would be fun to the ones that
> don't bother to expose themselves, surely Wielder won't be there, and
> would also help to create a new comprehensive quick start for AGCM FC
> league.
> The site would only contain a small portrait of the AGCMer,
> preferencially a pic that can be used at FM, and his(her) details like
> name, nationality, birth date, perefered position, all about to create
> the team again and to allow newbies to check our ugly faces.
>
> Just give a YES or NO to the above, and them we might go on or quit.
>
> cheers

Name: Sunhill
Position: On top

The Site?? YES!!!!
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 10:02:33 PM

Em Thu, 24 Feb 2005 19:02:32 +0100, Sunhill <yesigotone@you.no> escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>
>> Well folks, I had an idea (another one) that might please some of you..
>> Me and Hamish were discussing about to create a very small site where
>> we could publish AGCMers profiles, this would be fun to the ones that
>> don't bother to expose themselves, surely Wielder won't be there, and
>> would also help to create a new comprehensive quick start for AGCM FC
>> league.
>> The site would only contain a small portrait of the AGCMer,
>> preferencially a pic that can be used at FM, and his(her) details like
>> name, nationality, birth date, perefered position, all about to create
>> the team again and to allow newbies to check our ugly faces.
>> Just give a YES or NO to the above, and them we might go on or quit.
>> cheers
>>

> Name: Sunhill
> Position: On top
>
> The Site?? YES!!!!

lol
on top of a knob!

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
Have fun!
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 10:03:35 PM

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Em Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:30:04 +0000 (UTC), Gareth
> <gareth47@btinternet.com> escreveu:
>

>> "The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>> news:o psmpbmsgtxjeech@eduardo...
>> Well folks, I had an idea (another one) that might please some of
>> you. Me and Hamish were discussing about to create a very small site
>> where we could publish AGCMers profiles, this would be fun to the
>> ones that don't bother to expose themselves, surely Wielder won't be
>> there, and would also
>> help to create a new comprehensive quick start for AGCM FC league.
>> The site would only contain a small portrait of the AGCMer,
>> preferencially
>> a pic that can be used at FM, and his(her) details like name,
>> nationality,
>> birth date, perefered position, all about to create the team again
>> and to allow newbies to check our ugly faces.
>>
>> Just give a YES or NO to the above, and them we might go on or quit.
>>
>> cheers
>>

>> Well a website of this nature was done ages ago before all you
>> kiddies started popping up in this newsgroup, so dont rip us
>> original newsgroup members of, copywrite infringement.!!!
>>

> i'm here for a long time, and never saw it, however won't doubt yr
> words

I've been around as long as Edu, if not more, and I don't remember it
either. But I have had a few periods without a net connection over the
years ;-)

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 11:14:53 PM

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Em Thu, 24 Feb 2005 19:02:32 +0100, Sunhill <yesigotone@you.no> escreveu:
>
>> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>>
>>> Well folks, I had an idea (another one) that might please some of you.
>>> Me and Hamish were discussing about to create a very small site
>>> where we could publish AGCMers profiles, this would be fun to the
>>> ones that don't bother to expose themselves, surely Wielder won't
>>> be there, and would also help to create a new comprehensive quick
>>> start for AGCM FC league.
>>> The site would only contain a small portrait of the AGCMer,
>>> preferencially a pic that can be used at FM, and his(her) details
>>> like name, nationality, birth date, perefered position, all about
>>> to create the team again and to allow newbies to check our ugly faces.
>>> Just give a YES or NO to the above, and them we might go on or quit.
>>> cheers
>>>

>> Name: Sunhill
>> Position: On top
>>
>> The Site?? YES!!!!
>

> lol
> on top of a knob!

I told you before Edu: Those george michael fantasies of your are NOT
something you need to share with the world...
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 11:14:54 PM

Em Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:14:53 +0100, Sunhill <yesigotone@you.no> escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> Em Thu, 24 Feb 2005 19:02:32 +0100, Sunhill <yesigotone@you.no>
>> escreveu:

>>> Name: Sunhill
>>> Position: On top
>>>
>>> The Site?? YES!!!!
>> lol
>> on top of a knob!
>>

> I told you before Edu: Those george michael fantasies of your are NOT
> something you need to share with the world...

me? I'm straight, and I don't call myself a pussie.

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
Have fun!
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 11:40:36 PM

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Em Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:14:53 +0100, Sunhill <yesigotone@you.no> escreveu:
>
>> The Brazilian Man wrote:

>>> lol
>>> on top of a knob!
>>>

>> I told you before Edu: Those george michael fantasies of your are NOT
>> something you need to share with the world...
>

> me? I'm straight, and I don't call myself a pussie.

All south-american and sout-european "men" are hairgel lovers..and a bit
"feminin". Don`t deny it Edu. I`ve seen your handbag...
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 11:40:37 PM

>>> I told you before Edu: Those george michael fantasies of your are NOT
>>> something you need to share with the world...
>> me? I'm straight, and I don't call myself a pussie.
>>

> All south-american and sout-european "men" are hairgel lovers..and a bit
> "feminin". Don`t deny it Edu. I`ve seen your handbag...

I don't gel my hair, it's too handsome, no need for it. :-)
but I don't put my hand on fire for argies, french or italians :-D

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
Have fun!
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 11:44:09 PM

The Brazilian Man wrote:

> Well folks, I had an idea (another one) that might please some of you.
> Me and Hamish were discussing about to create a very small site where we
> could publish AGCMers profiles, this would be fun to the ones that don't
> bother to expose themselves, surely Wielder won't be there, and would also
> help to create a new comprehensive quick start for AGCM FC league.

Hey, that is The Sheep* site. If you did get inspiration from that site, I am just glad in my
very sporadic appearance on yahoo, it helped to give birth to something with my mentioning of
the sites.

> The site would only contain a small portrait of the AGCMer, preferencially
> a pic that can be used at FM, and his(her) details like name, nationality,
> birth date, perefered position, all about to create the team again and to
> allow newbies to check our ugly faces.
> Just give a YES or NO to the above, and them we might go on or quit.

It's a good idea and one site that does not even need big storage. Hell, do what the Sheep sites
did and use 'phpbb' for a webboard. Yet another outlet for all those CM/FM frustrations.

* http://www.thesheepscave.nl/
and
http://www.thesheepscave.de/

All can be accessed through http://www.thesheepsportal.tk/

Spamming ends
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 11:44:10 PM

Em Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:44:09 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
<scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>
>> Well folks, I had an idea (another one) that might please some of you..
>> Me and Hamish were discussing about to create a very small site where we
>> could publish AGCMers profiles, this would be fun to the ones that don't
>> bother to expose themselves, surely Wielder won't be there, and would
>> also
>> help to create a new comprehensive quick start for AGCM FC league.
>
> Hey, that is The Sheep* site. If you did get inspiration from that site,
> I am just glad in my
> very sporadic appearance on yahoo, it helped to give birth to something
> with my mentioning of
> the sites.
>
>> The site would only contain a small portrait of the AGCMer,
>> preferencially
>> a pic that can be used at FM, and his(her) details like name,
>> nationality,
>> birth date, perefered position, all about to create the team again and
>> allow newbies to check our ugly faces.
>> Just give a YES or NO to the above, and them we might go on or quit.
>
> It's a good idea and one site that does not even need big storage. Hell,
> do what the Sheep sites
> did and use 'phpbb' for a webboard. Yet another outlet for all those
> CM/FM frustrations.
>
> * http://www.thesheepscave.nl/
> and
> http://www.thesheepscave.de/
>
> All can be accessed through http://www.thesheepsportal.tk/
>
> Spamming ends

I'm glad you liked the idea, but can't confirm it came from your sheeps :-)
A pity that even so I'm sure we won't know your name or face. :-D

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
Have fun!
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 11:55:33 PM

The Brazilian Man wrote:

> Em Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:44:09 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
> <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu:
> > Hey, that is The Sheep* site. If you did get inspiration from that site,
>
> I'm glad you liked the idea, but can't confirm it came from your sheeps :-)

I will claim credit no matter what. The royalties for this thing can be huge.

> A pity that even so I'm sure we won't know your name or face. :-D

You know my email address. That is, like, knowing me. I think.
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 11:55:34 PM

Em Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:55:33 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
<scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>
>> Em Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:44:09 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe
>> <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> escreveu:
>> > Hey, that is The Sheep* site. If you did get inspiration from that
>> site,
>>
>> I'm glad you liked the idea, but can't confirm it came from your sheeps
>> :-)
>
> I will claim credit no matter what. The royalties for this thing can be
> huge.
>
>> A pity that even so I'm sure we won't know your name or face. :-D
>
> You know my email address. That is, like, knowing me. I think.

if that is all you are, I'm glad to know you 100% :-D

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
a strong fan of Brazil, Palmeiras and Chelsea!
Have fun!
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 1:17:26 AM

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:30:04 +0000 (UTC), "Gareth"
<gareth47@btinternet.com> wrote:

>Well a website of this nature was done ages ago before all you kiddies
>started popping up in this newsgroup, so dont rip us original newsgroup
>members of, copywrite infringement.!!!

Uhmmm..where is it then ?

-Nick
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 1:17:27 AM

Doesn't exist anymore, but it was at www.agcm.co.uk

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Interpol - Roland
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 1:18:39 AM

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 09:29:06 -0300, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>Well folks, I had an idea (another one) that might please some of you.
>Me and Hamish were discussing about to create a very small site where we
>could publish AGCMers profiles, this would be fun to the ones that don't
>bother to expose themselves, surely Wielder won't be there, and would also
>help to create a new comprehensive quick start for AGCM FC league.
>The site would only contain a small portrait of the AGCMer, preferencially
>a pic that can be used at FM, and his(her) details like name, nationality,
>birth date, perefered position, all about to create the team again and to
>allow newbies to check our ugly faces.
>
>Just give a YES or NO to the above, and them we might go on or quit.
>
>cheers

YES

-Nick
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 1:20:07 AM

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:40:36 +0100, Sunhill <yesigotone@you.no> wrote:

>All south-american and sout-european "men" are hairgel lovers..
>and a bit "feminin".

At least we have hair. We're not bald like you :-P

-Nick
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 1:25:05 AM

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:40:36 +0100, Sunhill <yesigotone@you.no> wrote:
>

>>All south-american and sout-european "men" are hairgel lovers..
>>and a bit "feminin".
>

> At least we have hair. We're not bald like you :-P
>
> -Nick

Nobody in my family ever goes bald. My grandfather is 94 and still has
all his hair. Lol, looking at old pictures he has the same hairdo today
that he had when he was 15...he he.
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 1:25:06 AM

"Sunhill" wrote in message

> Nobody in my family ever goes bald. My grandfather is 94 and still has
> all his hair. Lol, looking at old pictures he has the same hairdo
today
> that he had when he was 15...he he.

Baldness is passed on by the mother. :)

This worries me... I have no idea what my maternal grandad looked like!

--
Steve
Anonymous

"Hamish" <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom> schreef in bericht
> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> Em Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:30:04 +0000 (UTC), Gareth
>> <gareth47@btinternet.com> escreveu:
>>

>>> "The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>>> news:o psmpbmsgtxjeech@eduardo...
>>> Well folks, I had an idea (another one) that might please some of
>>> you. Me and Hamish were discussing about to create a very small site
>>> where we could publish AGCMers profiles, this would be fun to the
>>> ones that don't bother to expose themselves, surely Wielder won't be
>>> there, and would also
>>> help to create a new comprehensive quick start for AGCM FC league.
>>> The site would only contain a small portrait of the AGCMer,
>>> preferencially
>>> a pic that can be used at FM, and his(her) details like name,
>>> nationality,
>>> birth date, perefered position, all about to create the team again
>>> and to allow newbies to check our ugly faces.
>>>
>>> Just give a YES or NO to the above, and them we might go on or quit.
>>>
>>> cheers
>>>

>>> Well a website of this nature was done ages ago before all you
>>> kiddies started popping up in this newsgroup, so dont rip us
>>> original newsgroup members of, copywrite infringement.!!!
>>>

>> i'm here for a long time, and never saw it, however won't doubt yr
>> words
>
> I've been around as long as Edu, if not more, and I don't remember it
> either. But I have had a few periods without a net connection over the
> years ;-)
>
> --
> Hamish
>
> Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
> you bounce.

Hmm.. I'm in here for about 4 or 5+ years. Firstly lurking.. then spare
posts under another name, can;t remember that one.. We should ask Fil! He
should know!
Anonymous
February 25, 2005 3:13:10 AM

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 09:29:06 -0300, The Brazilian Man wrote:

> Well folks, I had an idea (another one) that might please some of you.
> Me and Hamish were discussing about to create a very small site where we
> could publish AGCMers profiles, this would be fun to the ones that don't
> bother to expose themselves, surely Wielder won't be there, and would also
> help to create a new comprehensive quick start for AGCM FC league.
> The site would only contain a small portrait of the AGCMer, preferencially
> a pic that can be used at FM, and his(her) details like name, nationality,
> birth date, perefered position, all about to create the team again and to
> allow newbies to check our ugly faces.
>
> Just give a YES or NO to the above, and them we might go on or quit.
>
> cheers

YES

But why you would want to see my mug again is beyond me..

--
- / - Daniel - / -
Anonymous

jackcake wrote:
> "Sunhill" wrote in message
>
>>Nobody in my family ever goes bald. My grandfather is 94 and still has
>>all his hair. Lol, looking at old pictures he has the same hairdo
>
> today
>
>>that he had when he was 15...he he.
>

> Baldness is passed on by the mother. :)
>
> This worries me... I have no idea what my maternal grandad looked like!

Well, he is my mothers father...
Anonymous
February 27, 2005 3:12:12 PM

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:06:35 +0100, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>
>> >Well a website of this nature was done ages ago before all you kiddies
>> >started popping up in this newsgroup, so dont rip us original newsgroup
>> >members of, copywrite infringement.!!!
>
>> Uhmmm..where is it then ?
>
>Doesn't exist anymore, but it was at www.agcm.co.uk

try www.agcm.me.uk

its more centred on the irc channel these days though, originally it
was setup as a web-based home for the FAQ.
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:p T, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,