Data East ASTRO FIGHTER mini????

There is also Mad Alien and Digger in this very same cabinet---I call them
Super Mini's---I need just the Digger now!

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

Todd, what do you think this one is worth?

Troy,

TNT Amusements <tntquality@aol.com> wrote in message
> There is also Mad Alien and Digger in this very same cabinet---I call them
> Super Mini's---I need just the Digger now!

Yeah, you don't often see _Astro Fighter_ anymore, period -- much less in a
mini cabinet. I was over at that shop about a month ago and I got to play
it; talk about fun!!!! It's much like _Galaga_, _Galaxian_, and _Phoenix_.
It's got some interesting sound effects, too. I hadn't played that game in
well over 15 years, but it sure was fun!!!

To a mini collector, and its rarity, I would value it at $999 working---I
had to change the original Japan 13" monitor out, and also installed a new
stable power supply...I think there are lots more Mad Aliens out there than
Astro Fighter...and remember this game ALSO came in the "Trimline"
version...a mini table top you stood at and played...just 16 inches square,
and with a 15" screen!

Got these from the basement of a church...a dedicated Mayday (a real rarity)
with no logic, but all else there, and a Steller Ranger (clone of Moon
Cresta)--that almost works when a Z80 is put in...also fully
complete...working color monitors...$100 each--pickup only--Philly PA
area...want them out in next couple days...I want a collector to get
these---thats why I am leaving everything in them that we got....

Vaxx

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2004

When I get into the corner to get to the cab Todd, I'll send you a few pics.