Markline's Actual Job

mark

Good one.I can take a joke.How come no one else around here can.????.Oh and
here is a clip of your mother.:))
http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=1821&NEXTID=0&PREVID=1823&DISPLAYORDER=20050117172456&CAT=movies&page=15
"THANK'S" <remotelynear@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Actual on the job footage of Marklame himself:
>
> http://www.americanangst.com/dingfries.html

that couldnt be mark. the singing voice is too good and bk would never
hire him anyways.

mark

Hahahahahahahahahahah

"phoenixarcade.com" <azarcadegames@cox.net> wrote in message
> that couldnt be mark. the singing voice is too good and bk would never
> hire him anyways.

mark

You still don't realize that everyone knows that your not Markline
Vending.And that your just trying to instigate.Come up with something
original already.The MARKSLIME VENDING Is Played out man.

--

THANKS.MARK,
MARKLINE VENDING

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 14:48:03 -0400, "MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET>
wrote:

>You still don't realize that everyone knows that your not Markline
>Vending.And that your just trying to instigate.Come up with something
>original already.The MARKSLIME VENDING Is Played out man.

This is no secret. He does this because you are a non collector
retired pseudo 'op' dufus who appears to have some sort of
resentment towards this community in general, and certain individuals
in particular. You are the one whose played out.

MARK wrote:
> Vaginazilla.If i irritated you.Then mission accomplished.:))

Actually, no.Im not irritated at all. Your such a pathetic loser that
i'm laughing at!
Vaginazilla lol sounds like some x-rated japanese film. The film is up
there with blackzilla(dave chapelle).

Your too stupid to make me angry.

:p

mark

I is not stupid.Just l'ook.At all the money i made selling condom
machines.And alkoholiks anonimous buttons on Ebay.When your in the
business as long as i've been.Then come talk to me.???

--

THANKS.MARK,
MARKLINE VENDING
BUY/SELL/TRADE/VIDEO GAMES
VENDING MACHINES,SLOTS,PINBALLS
OVER 100+CLASSIC VIDEO GAMES IN STOCK,ETC.ETC.
516-678-9671

mark

Your mother hired me to shoot sperm in her mouth.
"MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote in message
> Hahahahahahahahahahah
>
> "phoenixarcade.com" <azarcadegames@cox.net> wrote in message
>> that couldnt be mark. the singing voice is too good and bk would never
>> hire him anyways.

LOL - this thread reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Homer buys
the magic hammock and makes clones of himself. Pretty soon no one knows
who the real Homer is.

mark

Dan Mitchells mother is played out.