i have a computer with windows xp home version. a friend has sent an email
with an attachment that was created in powerpoint. i do not have this
program on my machine. is there a powerpoint reader i can download from the
internet? i seem to remember reading that such a thing was available but i
can't remember where i've seen it.
--
yours,
anne

Anne;
Power Point Viewer:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=428D5727-43AB-4F24-90B7-A94784AF71A4&displaylang=en

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

"anne" <annieadshead@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i have a computer with windows xp home version. a friend has sent an email
> with an attachment that was created in powerpoint. i do not have this
> program on my machine. is there a powerpoint reader i can download from
> the
> internet? i seem to remember reading that such a thing was available but
> can't remember where i've seen it.
> --
> yours,
> anne

"anne" <annieadshead@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i have a computer with windows xp home version. a friend has sent an email
> with an attachment that was created in powerpoint. i do not have this
> program on my machine. is there a powerpoint reader i can download from
> the
> internet? i seem to remember reading that such a thing was available but
> can't remember where i've seen it.
> --
> yours,
> anne

Hello Anne,
I just typed Powerpoint reader into Google and in 0.15 secs it gave me 1-10
of 2, 970,000 possibles!
Try it yourself.

Hi Anne

Please try the following link: