Hi guys, I'm looking for a new (budget) notebook for regular work and a little bit of gaming on the side. For my budget I don't expect anything too fancy in the gaming department, but I'd still like to get the best performance possible. Any advice?!
1. What is your budget? €400,-
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 15'6
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? portable not required. WIll mostly use it at home.
5. How much battery life do you need? doesn't really matter
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? Occasionally. Not the newest of the newest, but some decent graphics would be nice
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? Mostly browsing, office etc.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? 320-500 will be sufficient
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? 4yrs
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. No preferences
13. What country do you live in? Netherlands
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. Just looking for the best buy. =) So far I've found the Acer Aspire 5733Z, the Asus x54C-Sx109V and the Lenovo E520. Any advice is welcomed!