Admin problem

April 22, 2005 4:27:39 PM

When i try to use my task manager it says "Task manager has been disabled by
your administrator" the only hitch is...i am the admin :/

So how do i fix this?

More about : admin problem

Anonymous
April 22, 2005 6:05:45 PM

if your running windows xp pro, go to the MMC and add the group policy snap
in. make sure you dont have task mananger disable in the local policies.

"Omigumo" <Omigumo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When i try to use my task manager it says "Task manager has been disabled
> by
> your administrator" the only hitch is...i am the admin :/
>
> So how do i fix this?
Anonymous
April 23, 2005 10:51:21 AM

Task Manager has been disabled by your administrator:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/taskmanager_error.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User