POLL: Any intrest in high quality reproduction manuals??

Vaxx

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2004

Just gauging intrest. Also I have quite a few bootleg manuals, some with
schematics. Mostly Hanikan stuff. Any intrest in these?

No, because all of your hard work will simply be stolen and sold by the
scammers on eBay as "MINT Arcade Manuals" not mentioning "{reprint}" or
only in tiny letters burried in the auction text, or "Mint manuals {on cd}"
and the real ones will become totally worthless (like they almost already
are thanks to a few scammers).